Jason P Sallinger
C# Developer; Desktop Applications; WPF; Windows Services; WCF Services; MS SQL Proficient; MS SQL Service Broker; C++ familiarity (Using PInvoke now almost exclusively).
Drummer of 20+ years; Owner of Ludwig, Mapex, DW, Paiste, Zildjian, Meinl; Currently rocking a DW Performance 6-pc.
Guitarist for far fewer years; Owner of Ibanez, Epiphone, ESP, Line 6, Fender Mustang III, Egnater, Roland
Amateur Chef for over 20 years.
Specializing in Italian; Beef; Breads; Desserts
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '20 at 12:22
- Movies & TV 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.5k 1.5k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Sports 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 33 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 30 In my mid-forties, I believe I have seen Pluto for the first time with the naked eye
- 20 Why does Cogburn kill the horse?
- 16 What is the physical effect of sifting dry ingredients for a cake?
- 16 Why did this gallon of milk stay fresh for so long?
- 14 How are the different pips explained on Han's dice?
- View more network posts →