Jason P Sallinger
C# Developer; Desktop Applications; WPF; Windows Services; WCF Services; MS SQL Proficient; MS SQL Service Broker; C++ familiarity (Using PInvoke now almost exclusively).
Drummer of 20+ years; Owner of Ludwig, Mapex, DW, Paiste, Zildjian, Meinl; Currently rocking a DW Performance 6-pc.
Guitarist for far fewer years; Owner of Ibanez, Epiphone, ESP, Line 6, Fender Mustang III, Egnater, Roland
Amateur Chef for over 20 years.
Specializing in Italian; Beef; Breads; Desserts
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 at 12:22
- Movies & TV 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Sports 1k 1k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 982 982 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Music Fans 807 807 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 33 Is it true that there are more slaves in the world now than ever at one point in history?
- 30 In my mid-forties, I believe I have seen Pluto for the first time with the naked eye
- 20 Why does Cogburn kill the horse?
- 13 How are the different pips explained on Han's dice?
- 13 How is notation done for similar pieces capturing the same piece?
- 12 When are people or cars in photos not the subject?
- View more network posts →