Teen-coder (Linux/C++) -> math-grad -> tutor -> freelancer (Mobile specializing in Audio/DSP) -> Software Engineer -> DSP Consultant -> CTO (for cueaudio.com) -> Owner (Ekagrata Limited, offering Technical Solutions specializing in DSP/ML).
My most recent placement was as lead engineer for cueaudio.com. However my role quickly elevated to CTO and head of technical staffing. I was able to set the company on the right track by creatively sourcing key talent. The company recovered its $3M seed funding within the first 30 months of operation.
I'm currently working as Director of Operations for kalarilab.org My target is to make the business profitable, through intelligent Digital Marketing initiatives.
I offer my services to any small business or start-up that has a concept/prototype, and financial backing, but lacks the technical know-how to manifest the product.
- Stack Overflow 23.3k 23.3k 3030 gold badges122122 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Blender 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 241 Xcode / iOS: How to determine whether code is running in DEBUG / RELEASE build?
- 159 How do I check if a string contains another string in Objective-C?
- 137 Using the Apple FFT and Accelerate Framework
- 96 How can I find out if I have Xcode commandline tools installed?
- 85 How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C that handles negative numbers
- 85 Python in Browser: How to choose between Brython, PyPy.js, Skulpt and Transcrypt?
- 78 Logging data on device and retrieving the log
- View more network posts →