I'm a math-grad turned programmer turned ML theory geek. To save my hands I split my time tutoring math around Oxford, researching the latest ML algorithms (arXiv) and picking apart tasty looking contracts.
I prefer remote work as I like travelling.
- Stack Overflow 21.9k 21.9k 2727 gold badges114114 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Blender 3k 3k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1k 1k 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 227 Xcode / iOS: How to determine whether code is running in DEBUG / RELEASE build?
- 158 How do I check if a string contains another string in Objective-C?
- 135 Using the Apple FFT and Accelerate Framework
- 84 How can I find out if I have Xcode commandline tools installed?
- 81 How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C that handles negative numbers
- 74 Logging data on device and retrieving the log
- 69 Python in Browser: How to choose between Brython, PyPy.js, Skulpt and Transcrypt?
- View more network posts →