I'm a math-grad turned programmer turned ML theory geek. To save my hands I split my time tutoring math around Oxford, researching the latest ML algorithms (arXiv) and picking apart tasty looking contracts.
I prefer remote work as I like travelling.
- Stack Overflow 13.9k 13.9k 2727 gold badges113113 silver badges207207 bronze badges
- Blender 1.6k 1.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 717 717 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 562 562 44 gold badges1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 223 Xcode / iOS: How to determine whether code is running in DEBUG / RELEASE build?
- 158 How do I check if a string contains another string in Objective-C?
- 134 Using the Apple FFT and Accelerate Framework
- 80 How to code a modulo (%) operator in C/C++/Obj-C that handles negative numbers
- 79 How can I find out if I have Xcode commandline tools installed?
- 73 Logging data on device and retrieving the log
- 66 Python in Browser: How to choose between Brython, PyPy.js, Skulpt and Transcrypt?
- View more network posts →