Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 496 496 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 221 221 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 181 181 55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 173 173 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 169 169 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Negative Kelvin Temperature
- 7 What is the Scientific Notation of Zero?
- 7 Who was the first to say "Shut up and calculate!"?
- 7 Installing ChatJax bookmark on the iPad and iPhone
- 5 Most ambiguous and inconsistent phrases and notations in maths
- 5 When an equation has no solutions, denote it with $x\in\varnothing$.
- View more network posts →