You can run, but you cannot glide!
Member for 5 years, 2 months
7 profile views
Last seen Dec 30 '18 at 14:27
- Movies & TV♦ 43.6k 43.6k 4646 gold badges289289 silver badges551551 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 39.8k 39.8k 99 gold badges8888 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.9k 2.9k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 955 955 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 How does the title 'The Imitation Game' justify the story of the movie?
- 95 Point Sprites for particle system
- 83 Why didn't Bilbo become a creature like Gollum?
- 73 How to compute the integer absolute value
- 64 What are the differences between CV_8U and CV_32F and what should I worry about when converting between them?
- 59 Why all the fancy technology in most movies?
- 55 What is the difference between OpenCL and OpenGL's compute shader?
- View more network posts →