Inventor of programming and command line rebus puzzles.
The goal of Stack Exchange is to build a repository of questions and answers, so you should do the following:
- Self-answer your own questions
"It is not merely OK to ask and answer your own question, it is explicitly encouraged." -Jeff Atwood, Co-founder
- Make up hypothetical questions
"I'd love to believe thousands of people decide every day to make up questions they hope will be interesting to others" -Shog9, Community Manager
Anyone with the username "pacoverflow" on a different web site is not me.
Member for 5 years
1 profile view
Last seen May 28 at 16:15
Top network posts
- 77 What is the next shape?
- 70 What famous line does this Linux command line represent?
- 68 Famous eater. Who am I?
- 68 Bounty-like facility for rewarding excellent questions
- 67 Why does the H2 console in Spring Boot show a blank screen after logging in?
- 56 What is the benefit of 2 drive thru lanes at a fast food restaurant?
- 53 What famous dialogue does this Java code represent?
- View more network posts →