Check out some of my work on github:
NMRPyStar: an API for accessing archived NMR data files in the NMR-Star format used by the BMRB.
Miscue-js: validation of JSON files to deal with obnoxious and tricky interoperability issues such as number overflows and duplicate keys
Some cool technologies that I use:
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 2 at 21:42
- Stack Overflow 42.5k 42.5k 1818 gold badges111111 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- German Language 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Sports 456 456 22 gold badges44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 280 MySQL - Rows to Columns
- 113 When to use LEFT JOIN and when to use INNER JOIN?
- 106 How do I enable language extensions from within GHCi?
- 95 What are paramorphisms?
- 93 Why is pip installing an old version of my package?
- 93 Explanation of combinators for the working man
- View more network posts →