PhD Candidate at UNM studying Statistics and Computer Science.
This is how I feel about my dissertation:
"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law” -Douglas Hofstadter
Member for 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 at 17:46
Top network posts
- 24 When did MCMC become commonplace?
- 19 How many times to repeat an event with known probability before it has occurred a number of times
- 14 How do I determine whether two correlations are significantly different?
- 13 Is population size a parameter, or sample size a statistic?
- 12 Unbiased estimator of $\lambda(1 - e^\lambda)$ when $x_1,\ldots,x_n$ are i.i.d Poisson($\lambda$)
- 12 A peculiar painting
- 9 Unbiased, positive estimator for the square of the mean
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.