Mechanical Engineer. Scientist.
Dad of daughters (12yr, 8yr, 2yr, 1yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (18.4 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '17 at 20:28
- Cross Validated 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 2323 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Parenting 331 331 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 279 279 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 40 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 27 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 24 Why use extreme value theory?
- 22 What is the relationship between the GINI score and the log-likelihood ratio
- View more network posts →