Mechanical Engineer. Scientist.
Dad of daughters (11yr, 7yr, 2yr, 0.5yr)
Nerd. Former president of Math club. Presented at MathFEST. Currently aspiring toward statistics: somewhere on the wanna-be to able-to-do-it spectrum.
Husband. (17.5 years) Married to my best friend and an amazing person.
Grew up in the land of rednecks, cactus, and tarantulas.
Nearly no free time, so posting is likely to have intermittency.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '17 at 20:28
- Cross Validated 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Parenting 321 321 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computational Science 271 271 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is Sam Gamgee an orphan?
- 40 Bottom to top explanation of the Mahalanobis distance?
- 27 Random forest vs regression
- 24 Why use extreme value theory?
- 24 Difference between standard and spherical k-means algorithms
- 21 What is the relationship between the GINI score and the log-likelihood ratio
- View more network posts →