Hello, I am Ning ZHANG, I am a programmer Ruby on Rails in Nice. I like working with Rails, I like working with Prototype.js ... But I’m not worried too much what happens if they disappear. The programming patterns that I’m using are any-technology-friendly.
The Design of ActiveRecord : The idea is that you work with regular Ruby objects to manage your business logic, and you use ActiveRecord to make sure that those objects are persisted in your database.
Member for 5 years
8 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '16 at 12:25
Top network posts
- 10 Not able to use "number_with_precision" in ApplicationHelper's method in Rails 5.0
- 9 Is shouting a foul in basketball?
- 7 Search result is not displaying
- 7 Can the default timeslot height be set in FullCalendar?
- 5 eventRender disappears in fullcalendar v5
- 5 Rails: Remove Controller from URL
- View more network posts →