I am taking an extended break following the defaming of Monica Cellio by Stack Overflow, and the refusal to make amends other than those forced by legal necessity.
I made a small contribution to the related gofundme:
In all my life I have avoided lawyers as best as I could when it comes to disputes, using the philisophy that it is better to talk and come to an agreement - yet I saw no other option for Monica, and ended up supporting her (it's not the money, but the principle). If Stack Overflow manage to prove that they have changed so much that I would never again feel the need to support legal cases against them I might return.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 16 '20 at 11:58
- Puzzling 4.3k 4.3k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Sports 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 560 560 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile