I've created an own-goal tag as I think it's an interesting aspect in many sports, and also the inclusion of this tag to relevant questions is very intuitive to me. Then I tried to apply this tag to 2 of my questions and 3 other questions on the site:
My questions: (the tag was removed in both of the questions by user @Ale)
- Shot on target with deflection - a goal or an own goal
- Is an own goal scored with hand a valid goal?
- Own Goal adds to Career Stats? [closed] - Edit rejected by @Ale and approved by @CodeNewbie and @Nicholas V. Then the tag still was removed by @Ale, but then readded by @Nij again.
- If a player has 3 goals, but one of them is own goal, is it called a hat trick? - Edit rejected by @Ale and @CodeNewbie
- Punishment for Own Goal - Edit rejected by @Ale and @CodeNewbie
Do you think that the tag
own-goal should be created? If yes, shouldn't it be applied to the aforementioned questions?